This spoke to my heart.
1 Peter 4:1-6
1. Therefore, since Christ suffered in his body, arm yourselves also with the same attitude, because he who has suffered in his body is done with sin.
2. As a result, he does not live the rest of his earthly life for evil human desires, but rather for the will of God.
3. For you have spent enough time in the past doing what pagans choose to do--living in debauchery, lust, drunkenness, orgies, carousing and detestable idolatry.
4. They think it strange that you do not plunge with them into the same flood of dissipation, and they heap abuse on you.
5. But they will have to give account to him who is ready to judge the living and the dead.
6. For this is the reason the gospel was preached even to those who are now dead, so that they might be judged according to men in regard to the body, but live according to God in regard to the spirit.
What an inspiration. And then tonight we're worshipping through this:
Let my life shine, come and let my heart shine
We’re going to walk the world and lift the bread and wine
Like the stars shine, come and let our hearts shine
In a dark world, we lift the bread and wine
Praise the LORD!